5.27.2011

Sweet Cherry Goodness!

Unity Challenge


It's Friends With Flair Friday over at Unity AND the Unity Challenge this time around is all about FRUIT! I decided to keep it simple and succulent! Ummmm....that's a funny word. But it works for fruit, right? Tell me it does. PLEASE tell me it works for fruit! HA!

Sweet Cherry Card


I stamped the simple cherry from the Sweet Life kit by Samantha Walker. I colored it with Tombow markers and then covered it in Glossy Accents to make it look SUPER SUPER YUMMY!

And now I want cherries and I don't have any. Just say'n.

Cherry


The background is embossed (Thank Martha for your scoring tool!) and the paper is from October Afternoon's 5 & Dime Collection. I chose to use a simple, white organza ribbon to keep the image as the focal point on the card. It's quick, summery, fun card and it makes me smile!!!

I hope you have a super happy fantastic wonderful smiling kind of Friday!!!!

33 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Sweet is RIGHT!!!

1CardCreator said...

Great card!

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Super cute - love the embossing!

Steph said...

Lovely card.

NoraAnne said...

So fun and I love your "succulent" cherry :)

retrorevival.biz said...

It is, it is! Hope you have a cheery, cherry day:)
~Cindy

Veronica said...

It makes ME smile too!! I like simple. Simple is good.

Eva said...

This is so adorable Jennifer...I simply LOVE it!!!

Carol said...

Great job, I love the simple sweetness of this card!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(Dot)com

craftattack said...

Love this one, and cherries are amy all time fave fruit! In a few weeks they should be in the shops here, yummy! Valerie

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the scored border, I tried that with my card and it didn't work, must revisit idea.

sharon g said...

That IS a sweet card!

dclouser said...

How cute is this card!You did a great job on it.

Mary Jo said...

What a sweet cute little stamp!
And I love how you tied the ribbon around the card :)

Deb said...

oh that is fabulous, I love it, and cherries are so sweet!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Diana Fisher said...

Simply adorable card! :)

Netty said...

Juicy fruit card Jingle. Wishing you a great weekend, Annette x

jennifer mitten said...

This is adorable and the colors are lovely.

Toni K said...

Adorable! Sweet card!

Sara Henton said...

It totally works!! It's SAH-WEET!!

Marlene said...

Sweet!! Suddenly I crave cherries, too!

Bending Birches said...

loving all your creativity!

Kary said...

Hi Jingle! This is really cute!!!

rosewendy said...

It's beautiful. A simple design but very bright and elegant.

Anne said...

Very sweet and perfectly simple:)

Michele said...

wow, i love that single beautiful cherry! well done! xo

Kai said...

I loooooove me some cherries! And I LOOOOOVE your happy card! You are THE most fun blogger, Jen! I'm LUCKY to know you! HUGS!

Karen L said...

Simply sweet, simply inspirational and yes, simply succulent!! Love it!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

That is just SO cute - just needs a nice yummy cupcake underneath it now! :) Great job!

Patrice said...

MMMMMMM a very sweetly card!

Greets Patrice

In the Light of the Moon said...

Loving this Card!!Hugs,Cat

Shar said...

Cherry and cheery! Awesome combo!

ShareThis