7.04.2012

ATC's, Tim Holtz, and Stampendous!? It must be time for a Simon Says Challenge!

Yup! It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and this is a fun one! We are creating ATC's or tags this week! And..the DT has been playing with LOTS of Tim Holtz goodies, so you don't want to miss the inspiration!


I decided to create an ATC for the challenge and I pulled out some favorites for this one! I used the Stampendous! Tiled Quad Cube as the background image of my ATC. I embossed it with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and then inked over and around it with Distress inks.


Tim Hotz ATC


I added a bit of vintage lace and then adhered the Tim Holtz spinner, the Fractured Doll, and the flower to finish off my ATC!


ATC (detail)


I love how this one turned out! Now it's your turn to create a tag or an ATC to link up to the challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Of course, Simon Says Stamp is offering a wonderful prize! One winner will get a $50 voucher to the store! YAY!!!


22 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

your busy today:):) love this card!!!

Angi said...

Very creative! Have a Happy 4th!

Lin said...

This is so creative, Jennifer! All ATCs amaze me with how much can be gotten onto their tiny surfaces!

lynne said...

I like the mix of textures and elements.
Wishes
Lynne

Barb Turpin said...

Wow, $50 voucher? I could have some fun with that! I LOVE your little ATC...the spinner inside the flower is 'well why didn't I think of that!' and the fractured doll...I have a couple of little dolls like that from my mom...makes me want to go dig them out and take a pic to share...you are so creative!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cool!

Lisa Carroll said...

Jennifer, this is wonderful! Love the rich, warm tones and all the little details - that spinner - GAH! Fabulous ATC! :)

Rica said...

Hi Jennifer, your colours are stunning, I love your embossing and distressing. Your details are beautiful - I love the sweet Fractured Doll.

hugs Heather xx

Lucille K said...

Wow! Just love this ATC, colors and details are amazing :)

Donna said...

This is wonderful!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ATC Jennifer :-) I love the background and the little doll is fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Jennifer! I love how you turned that tile into a clock and the embossing looks amazing!

scrappymo! said...

The textures from the embossing, the colour combo and the little clock bits all look great!

~amy~ said...

Super awesome!!!!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Wow!Love the warmth here and all the dimension!

Joy said...

Beautiful Jennifer, I love the lace feel in the stamping against the soft background...hugs

Rita Barakat said...

Very cool ATC!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous ATC, love all the details.
luv
Debby

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super FUN ATC Jennifer!! Love this! The fractured Doll is a great touch!!

hugs...

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Very cool ATC, Jennifer! I really like the embossing enamel effect!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheiron said...

Love this fabulous BG and the spinner! What a fun tag!

ShareThis